- Alma Rogina ( alma(at)humanitas.si ), project management, coordination of cooperation with schools, coordination of GE trainers, website management, organizational management
- Barbara Vodopivec ( barbara(at)humanitas.si ), management of the “Sponsorship programme,” project management, legal affair management, president of the organization
- Dado Kebe ( dado(at)humanitas.si ), financial and administrative assistance, assistance with the “Sponsorship programme”
- Katja Alabboud ( katja(at)humanitas.si ), project management
- Manca Šetinc Vernik ( manca(at)humanitas.si ), project management, coordination of the GE Teachers’ Club, PR coordination, management of social networks, financial management
- Tjaša Kosar ( tjasa(at)humanitas.si ), project coordination, social network assistant
- Viktorija Kos ( viktorija(at)humanitas.si ), project coordination, coordination of the “House of worlds” programme, coordination of volunteers
- Toma Ivanković ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), finance coordinator
- Barbara Vodopivec (president), David Limon (member), Mateja Kraševec (member), Mirjana Želježič (member), employee representative
THE SUPERVISORY BOARD:
- Klavdija Štajdohar, Darja Cupin, Katja Mrak
Acting in the Public Interest:
- In 2008, we were granted the status of a non-governmental organisation in the public interest by the Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Affairs in the field of humanitarian activities – social welfare. We are registered in the register of humanitarian organisations of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Welfare under the serial number HO-SD-049.
- In 2021, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs granted us the status of a non-governmental organisation in the public interest in the field of international development cooperation and humanitarian aid.
Humanitas is one of the founders of the first fair trade shop in Slovenia. 3MUHE shop was founded in 2004 together with Umanotera, the Slovenian foundation for sustainable development.
Humanitas is one of the founding organisations of SLOGA – a platform of NGOs for development, global learning and humanitarian aid.
Humanitas is a member of European Peer Training Organisation (EPTO) and Plan B network for Slovenia.